This year’s event (2017)
The 2017 Timeline Festival will be held on the last weekend in October (Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th).
Re-enactors are welcome to attend on Friday the 27th, which is our traditional re-enactors only day.
The event will be held at Kryal Castle, near Ballarat in Victoria.
Last Year’s Event
Timeline Festival put on a truly spectacular event during the weekend of Saturday 29-Sunday 30 October 2016 .
Key activities included:
- Mounted Melee featuring International Jousters Phil Leitch and Cliff Marisma
- Military Equitation Australia “Mounted skill at arms”
- Full Flight “Birds of Prey” Display
- Medieval Trebuchet
- Live Music
- Craft and Food Stalls
- Living History Villages (Viking and Medieval)
- Over 500m of Living History Encampments and Displays
- Medieval Full Contact Combat
- 14th Century Archery Competition
- Black Powder Musket Firing
- Live Action Role Play Combat
- Scottish Pipe Bands
- Scottish Clans
- Scottish Games
- Highland Dancing
- Children’s Entertainment
- Car Clubs and Vintage Motor Cycle Club
- Vintage Tractors
- And much much more!!!!!
This event was proudly supported by
The Australian Re-enactors Association (ARA).