The Bannockburn Lions Club and Bannockburn Golf Club have joined forces with Timeline Festival to bring a spectacular event during the weekend of Saturday 29-Sunday 30 October 2016 (between 9am and 6pm). Re-enactors are welcomed to bump in on Friday the 28th.
Please note: pre-registration for re-enactors is essential for this event!! To register to attend, click the registration above. Note: This is for re-enactors only. Members of the public will be able to buy tickets at the venue during the event.
This will be a weekend not to be missed. Timeline will bring up to 300 re-enactors covering all periods of history from the dark ages through to WW2. There will be endless entertainment for all the family to enjoy.
The event will be held at the Bannockburn Golf Club, Shelford-Bannockburn Road, Bannockburn, VIC 3331.
Key activities include:
- Mounted Melee featuring International Jousters Phil Leitch and Cliff Marisma
- Military Equitation Australia “Mounted skill at arms”
- Full Flight “Birds of Prey” Display
- Medieval Trebuchet
- Live Music
- Craft and Food Stalls
- Living History Villages (Viking and Medieval)
- Over 500m of Living History Encampments and Displays
- Medieval Full Contact Combat
- 14th Century Archery Competition
- Black Powder Musket Firing
- Live Action Role Play Combat
- Scottish Pipe Bands
- Scottish Clans
- Scottish Games
- Highland Dancing
- Children’s Entertainment
- Car Clubs and Vintage Motor Cycle Club
- Vintage Tractors
- And much much more!!!!!
This event is proudly supported by
The 2016 Battle of Bannockburn Timeline Festival Event is supported by the Bannockburn Lion’s Club, Bannockburn Golf Club and The Australian Re-enactors Association (ARA).