Welcome to the group registration for the 2021 event to be held at Kryal on the 16th and 17th of October.
Please complete the form below to register your group. Group registration will close on July 31st 2021.
To avoid any confusion regarding activity prizes at Timeline, prizes for Timeline committee organised activities will be given out at the wrap up on Sunday afternoon.
- Axe Throwing Competition (open to all)
- Timeline Archery Competition on Saturday 16th (open to all)
- MEA Skill – At Arms Competition (Open to MEA and Castle riders)
- Royal Joust (Open to castle jousters)
- Best Encampment (Open to all groups)
- Best Main Arena Display (Open to all groups)
Happy to give out additional prizes on the Sunday to recognise groups or individuals but the organising group need to be responsible for this. If you are interested in providing a prize for your group’s activity, please let us know on the form below.
Camping in the period encampments is free for all re-enactors. Tents / encampments must meet authenticity requirements (No modern tents, or non period tables / chairs etc.)
For those that would prefer a weekend of comfort, for Castle Suites, book directly via https://www.kryalcastle.com.au/accommodation/castle-suites/
For Medieval Yurts outside on the terraces or for a powered camping site for non-period camping email email@example.com to go on to the waiting list for when they become available